♪音楽,Ongaku(Music)♪

Temporarily Gone

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Suffering

Hi!! I will try to make this post long.......ok yesterday was a weird day....well i had a birthday party with my family.......it was kinda plain except for the ps2(the more people the more to own) Dinner was wierd we had hainan food mix with........the most unexpecting combination...MCDonalds................who does that seriously??It was a very odd day but my birthday is on Tuesday....well i need alot of luck on Tuesday....reasons i cant speak of.......now here is the sad part......i wont be blogging as much as i usually do....T.T...thank PMR for that.I am also grounded for the month so untill PMR arrives im gonna studying like hell(not) anyhow this will probably happen when the day of doom(PMR)arrives for me and no i wont look like a frog or reptile...Well goodye world at least i'll meet this cute girl as my reaper(man she's cute)Well thats all i can talk aout today.....enjoy the last month of our lives Form 3s it will be our last and again on SPM and on 2012...well Ja-Na~

No comments:

Post a Comment