♪音楽,Ongaku(Music)♪

Temporarily Gone

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Year and Sign

Yo~!st I gotta say Selamat Hari Raya to the Malays and once again enjoy the holidays to everyone^^....well since I have to do something i decided on typing about my sign and year the dog and Virgo
It is said that Wood-Dog(me)is well.....trustworthy, honest, loyal, passionate and responsible.
Is a good listener very sensitive and caring.
Is never motivated by monetary gain.
Is confident and have a sense of fair play.
Reach eminent positions.
Be on guard against cheats and tricksters.

And my year Virgo says....
Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
and on the darker side....
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

After reading both of them I discovered that they are two different things....well putting them together I guess they all can't be wrong....well then that's it good-night its way past midnight......bye-bi~

No comments:

Post a Comment