♪音楽,Ongaku(Music)♪

Temporarily Gone

Monday, August 17, 2009

Love..........curse or gift??

Well I a friend of mine has a problem about love and i thought i would give her my opinion(I don't care if you don't my opinion at least I got something to do and I can speak my heart out)Love is something shared between two people....It can be a curse or a gift....there are times where you can enjoy life with your loved one and times of sadness between each other....To make a decision is difficult....these feelings cant change no matter how hard you try...hiding it is worse.....being single Is not a bad thing as well...but can you control your feelings??......the decision is your to make...I'm not trying to give you pressure but its important that you think this through.....But no matter what happens lead your life the way you want it to

Well that's all I gotta say this may make you worse or make you better.......but remember this you have friends who care for you so don't hide your feelings(I don't think I'm typing about the same subject anymore and I don't mean me)

Bye Bye~
Think this through okay??

No comments:

Post a Comment