♪音楽,Ongaku(Music)♪

Temporarily Gone

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Myself

Heya..........the world seems different lately it seems alot more peaceful lately.............well other than that school is just plain boring..well i don't have much to say or type at the moment so gimme a minute im thinking of something.........hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm..........OK!! I got it......i became a fan of the famous SNK game King Of Fighters(KOF)(1994-2009) I believe its alot better than Street Fighter from Capcom(1987-2009) It is such a fun game to play for guys.....girls..........well im not sure............I've even decided to add my top 5
No.1 Kyo Kusanagi



No.2 K'(K-dash)

N0.3 Terry Bogard

No.4 Rock Howard

No.5 Alba Meira

Well thats all for today here is a tribiute to Katekyo Hitman Reborn...theirs rings my blog title(picture from left to right) and this picyures below(top to bottom)

Ja-na~~






No comments:

Post a Comment