♪音楽,Ongaku(Music)♪

Temporarily Gone

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Return to Disappear

Hello!Its the boy who comes and goes updating when he feels like it.................................I'm only gonna do a short update of my life...............lets start from...........ummmmmm.............a month ago..........nothing happened besides suffering the encouragement of my family(including relatives) I get the feeling i cant show them what they wanna see..............it makes me pissed to not do anything but receive all this encouragement from them........all i can do is lie and except it...........i guess ill find out today with the trial(uuhhhh...pmr....)I cant post a pic since this isn't the com i always use........so my next pic will be something about guilt and despair or a love pic(all anime of course)well what can i say........I'm an anime addict(i think it means otaku)

Btw...i cant post the pic of my last post due to privacy problems haha...........Ja-Na~

p.s. this might be my last from the time being............

No comments:

Post a Comment